Toribash
Yes, ik this and if i say that i don't know why i've maked it...?
Well, i've made the text first and i after i thinked about put my tori...
All you did was use a filter on a font not creative at all only thing that was good was the tori stock 1/10
damn im gettin old
Green with red is disturbing, use effects too green.
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Funny how you guys say that Red+Green is wrong, when it's quite the opposite.
As green and red are to colors that compliment each other, they fit really well together. Just that, in this case it's been used a little bit...Wrong.

If you don't like green and red, you don't like...

Christmas :o

To comment on the piece...

I really suggest you search around for varied tutorials and the likes.
Because what you've done isn't really good, the only thing I find good is the transparency.

The tori is a little bit edgy, there's a white border around it which suggests that you didn't use the pen-tool (which you should) when rendering.
But the "lasso tool" or "magic wand". Use the pen tool and go around the tori carefully, you'll get a perfect render.

I think you overkilled the text, and the choice of font is good but could've been better.
When something is brutal you expect it to be overwhelming, crushing and maybe even dangerous, so you kind of want the text to resemble that...
You chose a sans-serif font, which is good. Because it's modern and stands out more, but you could've chosen a different style. I think a grunge kind of font would fit better, check out these.

And the "effects" don't really fit in either, they seem out of place and really don't do anything else than kill the feel. Try searching for inspiration on either google or deviantart, there's lots to get ;)