Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Psycology Drives Insane(WIP)
It's just actualy a WIP of my new Video.
i'll be asking for replays like this and that but if you think it can fit it in, PM me your replay it might gets in

WIP 2:

Song: Lupe Fiasco - Lupe Black
Prog: Sony Vegas pro 11, Fraps, tb (might use C4D dunno...)

Watch in 720p HD plz
Last edited by DarkDranz; Apr 3, 2013 at 06:04 PM.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
I like the chromatic abberation you did, it looks really nice. But Personally with the song, I prefer the original (Nero - Doomsday) over this Dubrap or whatever.
I like it I think the song goes well with it. The effect's/overlays go in well along with the sync. Continue your work :3
I give this a 9/10
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
ty guys ^^
im really working the sync hard.
and those crazy effects just fit with the song so i'll keep on a macperfect's style for once.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That was... well simply excellence man, good job and good luck!

Experience

Bump

Added the WIP 2

PS: All wips will get deleted once the full video is out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2nd wip was nice, just seemed as if the camera jumped fro place to place a lot and sometimes made it hard to see what was going on
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
yea yea yea...
it's actualy the searched effects.
if you noticed it this means the video is going well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pretty nice, i like the sync with replays and effects good job, hope whole vid will looks more/less like that
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos