Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
My Replays Pour on You.
Title is self explanatory. I'll start off with a fancy decap. CnC please.
-----
Y U NO CNC
Attached Files
#Water- Anxious_Freedom2.rpl (120.5 KB, 66 views)
Last edited by Water; Mar 25, 2013 at 10:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All I have to say are the way you move in the air and that decap was seriously stylish and great imo, even the decap wa s abit weak but it's okay.
Transition to the pose need to be more smoother, even the pose was good.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
It looks really nice. You stayed pretty fluid in the air, but i'm not a big fan on the landing. But overall its pretty good.
Last edited by Tinny; Mar 26, 2013 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Typo!
Realism is beautiful
This is probably my best madman imo.
-----
Oh yea, here is V2, the skeet-cap version.
Attached Files
#Water [M]-Neon City.rpl (278.5 KB, 22 views)
#Water [M]- Neon City V2.rpl (265.2 KB, 31 views)
Last edited by Water; Mar 27, 2013 at 08:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, the opener was pretty simple, didn't like the time when you contracted your knee, it wasn't mix well with the opener.
The spin before the split was likeable and the split was prettty good though. The jump that you did was actually nice and the boom was great. But after the boom seems like you did random and a bit messy movement that's unlikeable. The next kick was alright and the skeetcap was pretty good imo.
Pose was alright in my opinion.

Well, overall 8,4/10
Opener was fine but I didn't like the kick, would look better if you kicked with left leg.
Boom was good then you did some random stuff as 17april pointed out.
Skeetcap was a nice addition.

Hate rating but eeh, 7.5/10.
'u'
Well, the opener wasn't that interesting and pretty slow I would say, but then your movement become pretty fast and interesting. To be honest I didn't like the grab before the split but the split byitself was nice, the decap was also nice but the aim was meh. The punch was nothing special but it still looked quite good.
Skeet was not special though, also the pose was okay.
I liked the opener very smooth. What I didn't like the is when you tried to punch uke. all you did was punch a arm off. But other then that it was fun to watch. The pose it pretty cool too.
Replay thread

Just made...