Toribash
Original Post
[Music] UntrainedEyes - Mirage
Just finished it.

If you don't like something, point it out. Any criticism is appreciated.
NOODLE ARMS
I always love your music LagSwitch. No complaints at all, this is love to my ears.
Could I have your permission to use your music in a video or two of mine? I think I've asked it before.

The drop is really good, I wish there was more of that in the song.
Last edited by Slycooper; Mar 29, 2013 at 06:51 AM.
it sounds really well polished! The EQ in the intro was lovely. I was expecting a more "common" sounding drop, but I love the house/electro feel you created

What is the main program you use? I currently use FL Studio and am contemplating alternatives
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I always love your music LagSwitch. No complaints at all, this is love to my ears.
Could I have your permission to use your music in a video or two of mine? I think I've asked it before.

The drop is really good, I wish there was more of that in the song.

Thanks,

You can use anything you want. Just let me know when and where you want me to send an .mp3 (Unless you pop it into YoutubeDownloader)

Originally Posted by AcidTrip View Post
it sounds really well polished! The EQ in the intro was lovely. I was expecting a more "common" sounding drop, but I love the house/electro feel you created

What is the main program you use? I currently use FL Studio and am contemplating alternatives

Thanks, I've been working to mix it for the past 3 days. Still think the Tom fills are a bit off. Gotta love ear fatigue and an eagerness to just get it uploaded.

Forgot to add that info to the post: I use FL Studio 10. It seems every few months I get sick of FL, try to switch to Ableton, fail, go back to FL, and end up making a song like this. In FL. ,
NOODLE ARMS