Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
(GOOD) Forces of Good

The Forces of Good stand against all Evil. no ungoodly forces can stop their work from progressing; persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble, calumny may defame, but the Forces of Good will go forth boldly, nobly, and independent, until they have penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, till the purposes of GOOD shall be accomplished, and the Forces of Good shall say the work is done.

Think of these as rules.
People who respect other players, clan members or not.
People who are friendly.
People who are happy.
People who are good at Toribash, but aren't arrogant about it.
People who treat others nicely, whether they win or lose.

These are also more or less rules.
Rage Quitting.
Disrespecting other players, whether they deserve it or not.
Being Arrogant.
Being Immature.
Asking others for free stuff.

We would like for anyone to join who agrees with the likes and dislikes above. If you want to join, PM me, ROB0zombie, and tell me about yourself and why you would rather join the Forces of Good than another clan. To me, it's more than just a clan tag, and I hope it's more than that for you too. Thanks!

Enemies - BAD (Big And Dangerous)
- The Government
- Stupid People
- Lady Gaga

Allies - FieryOmega
- Sofia Vergara
- The Cast of Arrested Development
- Hepatitis
- Anything that is Good

Last edited by ROB0zombie; Apr 8, 2013 at 05:58 AM.
Hi ROB0,

I'm Hepatitis. Everyone calls me Hepa. I'm the leader of BAD. I think it's inevitable that we have a clan war. The Forces of Good vs. the Forces of BAD. It would be epic.
Yes, I get that. Thank you for pointing out the obvious. I'm just saying, when they get some members and everything. Chill out.
Thanks Hepa. That would be awesome once I get some members and what not, as Swaves pointed out. But yeah, that would be cool. Thanks for the offer.