Toribash
Original Post
[S] 512x512 Head
Cartoon style. I have the face right now, if you want the head I'll add whatever headphones/hair/anything you want to it.
In game preview:

Flat w/ troll watermark:

Accepting TC only, looking to get 500-1000 depending on how much extra work you want done to it. It's 512, I won't recolor it because you choose the colors I finish it with.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
500tc
-----
and can you add hair and a hat that says [Flip] on it want at to be blue and hair to be green or other way around
-----
then tell me how much with all the stuff, thanks
Last edited by ReHonored; Apr 3, 2013 at 04:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sounds good. Should I use ORC/Marine for green and blue or do you want other colors? Also, [Flip] on front or back?
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
One more thing - should I use skin color or leave it white?
What do you think?

Preview

Working on it!