Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Art] After months away, I returned and made this!
HI GAIZ!

I am back, I have been gone for months through uncontrollable reasons, (and after the reason, I kinda forgot about everything...~) and have made a texture!

I don't really know what to think about it...

The whole idea simply came to me, bored in Starbucks, so I scribbled it down on a napkin. (Worth it? ...eh)

It took hours due to the fact I am inexperienced though I am determined, and while making things like this... I have been told I am a perfectionist - Simply meaning I will not allow it to be finished without putting as much effort as I am able.

The hair colour wasn't actually my choice, it just so happened I had that force while creating this.

Any thoughts on it?
And/or constructive criticism.
(Please don't post unnecessary crap)
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ  Pedobear approves!
For being gone for months and coming back and doing a texture, I say you did very well.
I give it and 8.7/10 because the eyes in game do look a little grayish. Also the ears could have a shadow and that is all I have to say. Just fix the cyan in the eyes and it would be a VERY nice head.
Also <3 you :P just cause I can.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Am I the only one who thinks that horns and ears doesn't go well with the sphere texturing?
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
great work with the face and ears,
You can put more work to the hair.

In what way? I mean, shading with that yellow is annoying if that's what you're talking about
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ  Pedobear approves!
Well if you have been gone for months I'd say this is a good comeback. Only thing i have to say is that i feel more shading and detail could be put into the hair.
8.5/10