Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[ART] Skull & Admiral Ackbar

Start

This was the start from the first one i had started.

Finish

And this is the final version.

Skull

And this is a skull.
If anyones interested, I have the .ai file for this if you want it
(It's 4000x4000 with a 300 ppi)

Before you say "lol google image fail", I recomend you to check google/tineye or whatever site you use before doing so.
Last edited by PTDBank; Apr 3, 2013 at 04:10 PM.
Hattersin wants that.
"Before you say "lol google image fail", I recomend you to check google/tineye or whatever site you use before doing so."

Lol you just traced said google images.
Lol you are an idiot said me.
If you check here, here and here, if I did trace them they would be listed under visually simular images, and they are not. So take your useless shit post out of here, thanks.
Hattersin wants that.
Originally Posted by PTDBank View Post
Lol you are an idiot said me.
If you check here, here and here, if I did trace them they would be listed under visually simular images, and they are not. So take your useless shit post out of here, thanks.

Good job deleting your old posts.

And no, they would not fall under the visually simular images category because google searches by color and not by formes.

By that logic, the link with skull should be spammed with similiar sideview skull pictures, but it is not.

Seriously, I dont want to search for the images you traced from, cant you just admit that you did.
I deleted my old post because I read your post wrong.

I drawed them in adobe illustrator, just because I created them doesn't mean I traced them.

If you have no proof I traced them which I didn't, then what is the point of posting. Seriously, go ahead and find the image on google, if they are 'traced'.

Next time you post, if you do that is, I will be expecting atleast some proof of me tracing those images.

P.s Google analyzes the image, creating a mathematical model based on shapes, lines, proportions, colors and other elements, then it attempts to match it to others in the google index.
Last edited by PTDBank; Apr 3, 2013 at 05:23 PM.
Hattersin wants that.

You didnt exactly trace it, but traced all the details and just rushed some parts of the head.

Cba to find the ackbar one, but I think this one is enough.

/thread
Well, I did look on google for some examples since I cannot draw freely, but not traced, if I traced all the details, they would be almost exactly the same which they are not.

That's like saying one of these people traced the others work because the details look simular, but I doubt they did.

asdf

fdsa

I do not know what you are actually trying to prove here other than me tracing the whole drawing, which I didn't.

C'mon, find the other one, you're doing good so far! I believe in you

not
Last edited by PTDBank; Apr 3, 2013 at 06:43 PM.
Hattersin wants that.
I accepted your challenge, and I believe I found the Admiral one.

The one I found

Yours

How silly of you
Last edited by Kamikaze; Apr 3, 2013 at 07:06 PM.
This thread is closed.
Oh, good find Kamikaze.

I didnt want to reply anymore, but w/e.

PTD, this all wouldnt happen if you'd just admit that you traced them, now you look like a pure idiot.

Posting traced pictures and crediting yourself is a thing just stupid bitches do.

And no, now dont say "I didnt trace it I just used it as reference", because everyone knows it isnt true.

Learn from this and move on

This is truly my last post here.