Original Post
[A] HAL9000 robot set
Artist: Gmbrdile
Resolution: 512x512 px

Starting bid: 10k
Minimum raise: 1k
Autobuy: 1 mill tc :P
End date: 7 days after the last bid

Meet my creation - HAL9000, who came to life in Toribash!

Full 512, goes perfectly well with almost any higly valued color.

Transparent claws, TAG can be added to the thigh of the robot if requested. All pieces of the set are fully modifiable at the request of a buyer.

P.S. Accidentally closed the thread. This auction is active.

http://s13.postimg.org/i2pi3oujb/advert_Final.jpg
Last edited by Gmbrdile; Apr 5, 2013 at 10:04 AM.
"Weird T-posed ragdolls tear each other to pieces in moon gravity"... Tonakai
-----
cancelling my offer
Copy past :P
Last edited by Gazorite; Apr 5, 2013 at 12:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
Dude, I assembled all peaces together using photoshop. Nothing close to copypaste. Every single element included in every joint is separate.
THis is a result of detailed work of 2 full working days
update: I can change the color of the red eye if anyone has a specific force they want to use it with. (yellow, green and blue should do)
Replying your question, ElectricBlue. The set is created by me gathering high resolution nice plain textures (had to cut from different unorthodox images) and taking small elements, such as screws, metal elements, plus the HAL9000 eye from Space Odyssey movie and photoshopping it all in a detailed way for 2 full working days.
This is not a drawn set. I intended it to be as high in graphics as possible. So I used the method that game designers use - apply photos and rendered images in 3d.
the bottom line - No, you cant find any of these textures per se in the internet lying around asking to be picked up, but Yes all these images are shot/rendered by others and are in free use.

The result ingame is absolutely amazing.

P.S. Had I taken these photos myself or rendered the images, the starting bit would be 100k with raises of 10k. But the result would be the same ingame.
Wow that must have taken 2 full working days. XD
Alright cool, is my 11k bid the highest still?
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.