Toribash
Original Post
Got Back to Toribash - Toricredits Gone
Hey All/Mods, I've had Toribash since way back when you had to pay for it! I just got back on a few days ago and found all of my toricredits were missing. I have a private message from Mrama who gave me 1 mil toricredits because I sold him some stuff. This was back in 2009 (holy crap)

Thanks so much!
Jdog2360

EDIT:
Wow, realized I had posted something in 2012 that never got resolved about not having the toricredits. I have tons of private messages etc....
Last edited by Jdog2360; Apr 5, 2013 at 03:40 AM.
[uncopyrightable]: I think Blam is the competition donater.
[Carrick]: donater? what does he do?
[WeRd]: donate.
-Full Void Packed- <<<<<http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=84398>>>>>
Shoot a pm to an admin. The three most solution active these days go by he names of Fish, Thorn, and Vipertech.

I suggest Fish as he is probably likely to be willing to look into this for you.
It would appear your TC were sunk for some reason.

It happened on 30th September 2010; well the majority of it did. There's also a weird one on 4th August 2010. TBH neither of them make any sense.

Something's deffo amiss with this, I can't even 100% pin who did it.

The best place to start would be prodding SlipAnc since he's the most likely candidate for the September sinking. He may or may not remember why it was done though, providing it was even him.

This is going to end up being one of those cases... Sigh.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
[20:21:05] <hampa> Jdog2360: I'm sending you 30k so you can get a new head texture and play some games
[20:21:13] <hampa> I doubt the 1kk will come back

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&