Ranking
Original Post
A little something I thought of: Guys who pick fights
Where I come from, nowadays there are guys who pick fights or challenge others to fights for fun. Well, this is what I think of them.

Why the hell do you guys like challenging people to fights?! I've heard you say like a million times while people argue, "Why don't you just fight it off so this'll all be over?" Well fuck that! Do you really think a fist-fight is gonna solve this damn problem? And when you yourselves challenge someone, why do you do it? You wanna feel or look tough? Is that it? Well fuck that as well! You think you're gonna look like some ripped muscular warrior acting like that? It's funny 'cause it's actually just gonna make you look like some insecure baby. Look at what you've done to the society! Whenever people look at guys, they see us as people who solve problems with our fists instead of talking it over first. Well, maybe it's okay to use fists when talking doesn't work out, but c'mon! Jumping straight into a brawl is only gonna make you look like a coward who doesn't know how to handle his life! And supposed you lose the fight. What happens then? Might as well just finish you off! Slice your head off and toss it into the ocean! To all you assholes who think fighting is the best way to go, you're all cowards!
a spoon.
That happens all the time in my neighborhood but if you left something for a minute in the streets, It's now gone and I call those guys idiots, how does fighting solve everything? maybe they want to punish them? well if they did, the guy will fight back and the cycle will go over and over again, I mean what the fuck? how the fuck does fighting even solve everything!? well they should stop and just ignore so the whole neighborhood will join in.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
The people who do this are probably insecure. They're treated badly and put down at home, so when their outside, they act all tough and shit. They use that to make up for their sadness at home. But insecure or not, challenging people, especially those who don't know how to fight is not an excuse! They wanna punch people in the face, be a boxer and do it in the ring! You'll even get paid for it! But to do it in your school, neighborhood etc just to feel tough, HMPH! May God have mercy on you!
a spoon.
They just want to look good. I know Ninjutsu so if someone asked more for a fight i would say no but if they physically started picking on me for no reason time to bring out the my ninja stuff :3
I don't usually post in threads such as this but I wanna dissect this tirade:

Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
Where I come from, nowadays there are guys who pick fights or challenge others to fights for fun. Well, this is what I think of them.

I am curious as to where you live my friend

Why the hell do you guys like challenging people to fights?!

There are countless reasons why one would challenge somebody to a fight, do you mean fighting without motive in a random attack or for "kicks", or using violence as a means of "sorting something out"?

I've heard you say like a million times while people argue, "Why don't you just fight it off so this'll all be over?"

If you have heard that a million times I would find some new friends, I guess it says alot about the people involved in the confrontation and the reason of the confrontation.
"If you in da club and some fool be krunkin' on yo' ho you ain't gonna call no fedz to sort yo' beef out, you gon' pop him one in his head and you gonna all be fightin like"

Well fuck that! Do you really think a fist-fight is gonna solve this damn problem?

I don't think that swear was necessary, bitch. but yes I believe the problem I stated above would infact be sorted by fist fighting

And when you yourselves challenge someone, why do you do it?

Again that is a sweeping question your motive could be: profitable gain, to give off a pseudo macho appearance to your peers, to "shut that fool up" etc

You wanna feel or look tough? Is that it?

Yeah :<

Well fuck that as well!

Okay sir'

You think you're gonna look like some ripped muscular warrior acting like that? It's funny 'cause it's actually just gonna make you look like some insecure baby.

But he started it

Look at what you've done to the society!

Now I think that is a very generalized sweeping statement.

Whenever people look at guys, they see us as people who solve problems with our fists instead of talking it over first.

We could make a feminist out of you yet, I think society has come to a point where this statement is untrue.

Well, maybe it's okay to use fists when talking doesn't work out, but c'mon! Jumping straight into a brawl is only gonna make you look like a coward

I certainly wouldn't fight the guy that jumps straight into the brawl

who doesn't know how to handle his life! And supposed you lose the fight. What happens then? Might as well just finish you off! Slice your head off and toss it into the ocean!

Holy fuck I'm sorry

To all you assholes who think fighting is the best way to go, you're all cowards!

Only Bob can judge me, fight me irl bruh

I have bolded my answers
Read "Fight Club" by Chuck Palahniuk
Or if your lazy watch the film with Brad Pitt
"Slaughter is the b3st medicine"
some people just enjoy fighting

also you want stories to tell your kids so they think your badass
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by b3st3v3r View Post
I don't usually post in threads such as this but I wanna dissect this tirade:

I have bolded my answers
Read "Fight Club" by Chuck Palahniuk
Or if your lazy watch the film with Brad Pitt

First Rule of fight club , do not talk about fight club .

Also, that movie has nothing to do with fighting .
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3