Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
JayStar's Parkour Thread.. Perhaps?
I'm not very good but I'd like to be better. So I'll occasionally throw what I got in here.
Please CnC.. God knows I need it.
----
First upload. It's a work in progress. Going down that ramp is a real bitch...
Attached Files
#ParkourWIP.rpl (240.4 KB, 12 views)
Originally Posted by Jucke View Post
Well, you need more style. You also need to relax more cause your looking kind of stiff.

Agreed. Mainly looking for tips that can help with just doing it first. Style will come later. Tips like, how to balance better, how to jump effectively, etc..
Anyways, new one.
CnC please, be rough. I can take it.
First completed course.
Attached Files
#Success Parkour.rpl (463.7 KB, 12 views)
You may want to work on your running technique a bit. I like the wallrun at the beginning. The grab where you pulled yourself onto the platform looked a bit weird.

/offtopic
Are you Spartan094's brother?
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Speed up your run by inclining your body forward, you need speed to do good jumps.
----------------
Also dont gain or lose speed suddenly, keep constant.
Last edited by Lucian; Apr 8, 2013 at 05:04 AM.
Originally Posted by dexterland View Post
You may want to work on your running technique a bit. I like the wallrun at the beginning. The grab where you pulled yourself onto the platform looked a bit weird.

/offtopic
Are you Spartan094's brother?

Little brother to be more specific. But ya, pretty much just started with parkour hopefully have a new replay today.

Originally Posted by LucianoWoW View Post
Speed up your run by inclining your body forward, you need speed to do good jumps.

I'll try to work on that.. I always find myself standing up straight then loosing balance.

Haha I've noticed that, just need to get more fluid on my run. It's really choppy right now.
----------------

This is what you need to focus on use your abs and lean into it try to keep your motion flowing. You could use the running mod and practice there are plenty of tutorials on how to run, check a few out and develop your own style from the ideas in them.
Finished up my WIP from a couple days back. Skipped the ramp and went with a few tac rolls. Ganna work on something fresh when I get the time.
Attached Files