Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID] My toribash Trailer
Hello everyone, Oopyuman here,

This is a little something I've been doing for about a week. I posted a thread of it on the event part to get some replays, anyways, this is the video, the ending could've been better if my computer wouldn't have crashed during a 2 hour render of an animated logo. Okay, so here it is:

Replay speed didn't match the song speed, that's a huge problem that everybody seems to have. It didn't fit either to be honest.
oh yeah
"Replay speed didn't match the song speed, that's a huge problem that everybody seems to have. It didn't fit either to be honest." - Well I don't think it's 100% necessary to actually get a replay that has the same speed as the song, you could, in some cases, to have a fast song and the replay to be a little slower.

"The free camming was really smooth, it wasn't complicated and looked great. Good job on that :P" - Thanks, I used this script: BezCam, it helps a lot, but it's quite buggy and makes toribash crash on long replays. Also, I've seen your toribash videos before and all I can say is that you're awesome!

"where was I in this oopy I can't find out."
"Where am i? in that video?" Right...Well...Sadly, I couldn't fit in all the replays, but I did thank you all at the end of the video...Yeah, sorry about that...
I'm pretty sure that Pusga meant that you didn't speed up the clips of the replays to sync with the song.

Also it would've been better if you added effects on decaps, booms, etc.
Originally Posted by Oopyuman View Post
Well I don't think it's 100% necessary to actually get a replay that has the same speed as the song, you could, in some cases, to have a fast song and the replay to be a little slower.

Then you just should have sped it up or picked another song.
oh yeah
Some of the replays looked good for a trailer but some of them looked kinda rough and choppy and it was kinda slow paced in some parts for a trailer too, but the freecamming was nice.

Experience

If it's supposed to be for toribash, then I would think of using some sort of text that explains the game a bit, introducing all the color customization and stuff. Make people want to play this game etc
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up