Ranking
Original Post
Let's Create - Week 4

Hello, and welcome to Let's Create!

This weeks theme: Low Quality Week!

What Is This?

Let's Create is a group activity for every type of artist. The goal here is to not only have fun, but gain practice to increase your skills through challenges.

What Do I Do?

Simple. I will give you a challenge starting at the beginning of the week (Monday), and you will have to Sunday to complete the challenge.
After you finish your piece, make a thread like normal in the Art Board, and post a link to the thread here in this one.

Challenges.

Each challenge will be broken into categories for each type of artist. Find your category and get started!

Rules.

There are only 3 rules.
- Do not use premade or old art.
- You may only do one category.
- Have fun!

Reward?

The best of each category will go into the showcase, depending on whether they are up to it's standards or not.
Other than that, there will be no real winner, it's all in good fun.

Categories.

Texturer

Video Maker

GFX Artist

3D Artist

Traditional & Digital

Music

Extra.

If you'd like more categories, please send me a PM regarding it.

Feel free to ask any questions you'd like regarding this event also.

Last edited by jusmi; Apr 12, 2013 at 04:00 AM.
Done with this community, you guys suck.

Battle scarred battle spiders?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Yes, YES, this week is right after my head! Definitely going to try this when i get the time (under the digital art category of course). Question though, i'm slightly confused by the theme name. Do we have to actively try to draw terribly, or does the low quality part stem entirely from the fact that we're using MS Paint?
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Good artist will get the job done even if you give him stick dipped in shit to draw with.
Sure, it will smell, but you can always marvel it from distance.

XD
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''
@Shook: Stems from using mspaint. The object here is to make the best art you can with low quality tools or restrictions.
Originally Posted by jusmi View Post
Hello producers! Your challenge this week is to make a song rendered at 128bit. You're welcome use any effects you want, as long as it;s low quality.

wait, 128bit or 128kbps?
shmevin eats smegma
kbps is a download rate, has nothing to do with render quality.