Toribash
Original Post
[Needs GM] Luisino the Ragequitter
There is a man by the name of Luisino who ragequitted during the final battle of the tournament, he had made us restart the tourney while I get no TC whatsoever. He had a rank of 604 at blackbelt so it looked plausible that he would do that near the end of the battle, and now here is a picture for reference.

For future reference send all ingame reports to GMs.

I'll mark this thread for a GM to look at incase they want to issue a verbal warning (or something).
[spirit]
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
For future reference send all ingame reports to GMs.

I'll mark this thread for a GM to look at incase they want to issue a verbal warning (or something).

What? If lousino is a bad guy, he'll tell the GM "f*** off!". And what will the GM do? Will he say lousino sorry, because he's not allowed to ban him for rage quitting?

By the way, I believe, lousino has also rage quit on me, and that he should get banned.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
What? If lousino is a bad guy, he'll tell the GM "f*** off!". And what will the GM do? Will he say lousino sorry, because he's not allowed to ban him for rage quitting?

By the way, I believe, lousino has also rage quit on me, and that he should get banned.

If he tells a GM to "fuck off" then he will probably be banned. Also, it's just a game. There is no need to get your panties in a bunch over someone quitting. It happens to me ALL the time and you don't see me crying about it. (PS I've been dealing with it FAR longer than you.)

Grow some skin mate.
[spirit]