Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] My first set!

WIP 1

Wanna hear your opinion about this... May be you can help to me with it.

I made it for 1 hour and use Photoshop CS4.
Looks like you used one texture for all the legs/thighs

*Nagato is being a hypocrite
Try to use more than one art for each texture item

Yes I know I am not doing it but my set is just a WIP
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I see only 1 simple texture. It's not example when similar means cool. It looks like nothing. This textures have no idea. What is your's? Lanes? You don't need PS for doing this... I don't know what can i say more about it. I don't really understand when people doing threads which named "my first set". Do you really think that's looks ok? I don't think so. You better start doing heads. If you can make cool head then you can make cool set.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
I wanna make something really simple but cool... I'll making new textures for thighs. It's just legs.

Biceps finished. Post images tomorrow
Originally Posted by iLegend View Post
I wanna make something really simple but cool... I'll making new textures for thighs. It's just legs.

Biceps finished. Post images tomorrow

W-w-w-wait.
Simple but cool

Your legs aren't cool already. You lanes is just... lane(?) There is no something interestin. There is nothing special. I can't look on this and think "Oh, this set made by ILegend! It's rly cool. In his style". You want CNC so here is. You think you did legs already? Don't start draw other parts when you'r previous texture isn't done yet. It will be never
simple but cool

if you will continue work in the same way.
Last edited by Hug; Apr 11, 2013 at 06:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Try making each different styles not desame over and over on the thigh shin etc....
-----
Other than that its awesome
-----
Id prefer naming it tockr tho
Last edited by rocker168; Apr 11, 2013 at 06:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Look at this cat and it will melt your heart and give me tc. :P
It's simple, but it isn't good-looking. The only thing which looks good is the font, but you obviously didn't make it yourself. I dislike that one piece and then you just copied it on all 4 leg parts. 4/10
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
If you can make cool head then you can make cool set.

I like your words, Hug.

Tarlan Moderated Message:
User was warned for useless post
Last edited by Tarlan; Apr 12, 2013 at 05:11 PM.
INDONESIA