Toribash
Original Post
imTHATgood Replays *spars,ninjitsu,parkour,akido ect.*
Hello everyone, and welcome to my replay section were ill be posting all my half decent replays. For each replay I post will have a message in it describing the replay and/or asking for advice on how to improve. (example below)

Replay 1 - My First Spar
Ive just tried my very first spar. Unfortunately I had to leave at 600 frames left but for what I was there for, could I please receive a rating and/or some advice on how to improve?Its obvious that I'm kinda pathetic, but keeping in mind it was my first time. How well did I do?

Replay 2 - Did I run?
I came online and played a few games of Ninjitsu. I was winning most my games and having quite a bit of fun and then I played a game against Orko (rank 26), he accused me of running and I'm fairly sure I didn't. I'm posting this for you to tell me whether I ran away from him or not?
Attached Files
My first spar!.rpl (631.7 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by imTHATgood; Apr 16, 2013 at 02:03 PM.
It isnt that bad for being your first, but you need some improvements, maybe we could spar a bit together sometime and i could help you with some stuff, check now and then if im playing with /sa command.
Originally Posted by sumsar99 View Post
It isnt that bad for being your first, but you need some improvements, maybe we could spar a bit together sometime and i could help you with some stuff, check now and then if im playing with /sa command.

Thankyou for your feedback, I'd love to be taught some stuff from someone who knows what they're doing ... ill see if I can catch you online
Hi Friends! :)
Really not bad for your first, you should use your hands less for balance though

You are good for a beginner but you were twitching a Little in the spar which was weird

Since this was your first spar only

7/10
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
Really not bad for your first, you should use your hands less for balance though

You are good for a beginner but you were twitching a Little in the spar which was weird

Since this was your first spar only

7/10

7/10 , thats amazing for me... thankyou for you're feedback, im in a spar atm /jo xspar... im not using my hands as much in this one
hmm.. nice one, I like the end but your enemy is dominating, well yea it's okay since it's your first it's nice
7.5/10

Imma challenge you to spar with me (;
adsfjksf
Originally Posted by iPoor View Post
hmm.. nice one, I like the end but your enemy is dominating, well yea it's okay since it's your first it's nice
7.5/10

Imma challenge you to spar with me (;

Sounds good, I'd love a few more sparing partners so I can practice, thankyou for the feedback and I couldn't agree more... he defiantly knew what he was doing