Toribash
Original Post
Original art or not?
I am currently working on a project for an old persons home. I have been given the logo. I mean it's an ok logo the background is real nice.... but the font selection and THAT HOUSE!!!! not so nice.

soooooo i tried my best to argue my point that the house looks odd and out of place and that we should go in a different art direction. Needless to say I lost. So i am going at it from a different direction and that is proving the house is just some clip art they found not an original piece of art.

If you can prove this I will give you my Sapphire force!!!!
-----
Yep
Attached Images
Logo.jpg (20.3 KB, 80 views)
Last edited by Squid; Apr 12, 2013 at 11:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Squid.
I looked around for a while, neither the house nor the background seem to already exist. It's not exactly good though.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
The house is a different perspective from the text, and looks like it doesn't fit in with the rest of the logo. Also it looks more like a banner than a logo.
I think it would be better if it was just the house and text without the background.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Its a logo for an old age home
i dont think they were looking for something modern and edgy
it needs to appeal to old people, I would send my grandad to a place with a logo like that.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Its a logo for an old age home
i dont think they were looking for something modern and edgy
it needs to appeal to old people, I would send my grandad to a place with a logo like that.

Pretty much this. Your audience would be old people/people who would want to send their elderly relatives there. That logo looks perfectly acceptable.
Hoss.