Toribash
Original Post
[VID]Sanctuary
Thanks For 30 Subscribers
This is a video i made for Dobby Called "Sanctuary"
If You Liked The Video Please Subscribe
I didn't like the freecaming at all, the keyframes were pretty choppy, and at the end replay, freecaming with mouse and WASD? That's just wrong. There's this great script that helps a lot, it's called BezCam, you should try it. Anyways, It looks like at the end replay, you wanted to avoid uke, but you still got him at 0:47, next time, try doing /opt uke 0 to disable uke or the second player if it's a mp replay. The shader you used is quite dark, but that would be a personal preference. I'm pretty sure you can do more in there, you just gotta spend a little more time on it.
The CC on the 2nd clip looks very clean. The quality on these is very good, but I feel like it's lacking. I fell like you didn't incorporate the music as much in this video.
Very Nice
I did like this vid.
Very chilled and smooth.
It was a little dark so i think that could be improved on.
Overall very nice video.
I don't like it. Mostly, it's way too dark. Replay itself didn't seem very good. Music / editing seems kinda meh 5.5/10

Don't get me wrong, I don't say it's crappy, it just doesn't possess that feel that it's good.
{:
Don't get BezCam. It's unnecessarily complicated and doesn't really get any better results. The only thing it does is make you waste a lot of time when you simply could use the standard freecam.
I play games and lift weights.
Emm... You did nothing. Just added music. Make intro. Add your own effects or steal em at least.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Replay itself didn't seem very good.

Ouch ;^;

anywho, i liked the video, though i feel as if it was missing quite a few elements to it. There wasn't much effects in it, the shader you used was too dark for the tori (atleast in my opinion). Also there was little sync with the replays and music.

Also you should /dl the tori that i had the spar with, i dont think that was the correct textures for his tori. Also when it's a solo tricking replay, you should also /opt uke so he isn't distracting and taking away from the replays.

It's not a bad video. 7/10