Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex] Hobo Set

Hey guys, some constructive critism on the set I'm currently working on would be greatly appreciated.

Updated Hobo Set based on CC:

Getting close to finishing:

Okay guys, this is it! This is the final product, I'm sorry if it didn't live up to any expectations... It's only my second set, so it exceeded my expectations, I mean compare it to the first time I posted it for CC and it's a massive improvement. Anyone who gave me feedback, or even just took the time to look at this page I am thankful. Look forward to my next set if you like what you see ;)

Also, If people could give me some advice as to what the worth of this set is I would be very grateful.

Last edited by Urbish; Apr 18, 2013 at 06:30 PM.
Nice one but try adding some stuff to the head would look cool but at this moment the head looks embarassing but still keep up the good work
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
If you're trying to do a beanie, you want to make the angle sharper coming down the side of the head. You need better mapping for this. Try to decrease the angle, see how it looks in-game, and keep adjusting it until it seems right. Don't just follow the template line, bring the beanie straight down, or towards the back of the head.

Kind of looks like a kid. Put the mouth/nose down lower. May be some facial hair, such as a beard.

I would suggust making him more hobo-like? Like add some dirt to clothes etc
-----
I would also recommend to stick to one style of art - your hands torso and arms look all in different styles. Feeling of unity is missing
Last edited by MrGarry; Apr 15, 2013 at 05:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Well the green shirt and ripped black pants are hobo clothes... how could I make them better?

Also here is an updated version of the head. Added mustache, added chin, changed colour of eyes, lowered mouth, fixed some shading.

Last edited by Urbish; Apr 15, 2013 at 06:14 PM.
I'm a hobo, I got this.

Eyes need to be bigger, mouth and nose.
Just a bigger face in general. Then give him some hair, fo'real.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I'm glad you think it's getting better. I just don't really know what else to do with it. Personally I don't think the face needs to be bigger like Hobo suggested... I feel like I'm not going anywhere with the head, but if someone could suggest something simple that could make it look a lot better that would be good.

Edit: Added hair! Let me know if you think it looks better with or without hair and/or how I could improve the hair. Thanks!

Last edited by Urbish; Apr 15, 2013 at 08:31 PM.