Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[SOLVED] Need Spar help
Spar Help - How to Start?
I Need help with the start of a spar. I know how to run really well but starting off a spar with running is fairly ordinary. I would like someone to teach me a kick or a jump that I could use at the start.
I'm planing on changing it and making it my own, but I just cant seem to get a realistic jump or kick at the start.
Hi Friends! :)
1. Look at the way your own body moves in relation to how your tori moves, how you place your hand foot and position your lumbar/chest to balance
2. when jumping to gain more force raise your arms and whatever else you can to gain more force
3.sometimes it helps to look at other people's replays and see how they do stuff so you can customize it to match your own style. for one oblivion spar replay, or you can look at my replay thread. I have a few spar/selfspar replays there too
4. pm me if you want to get some more help ingame
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
wow! awesome, Thankyou very much everyone, I'll take all of this into consideration. and ill check out that RSO org
Hi Friends! :)
Here is some advice. Try not to focus much on points or Dm's well you cant dm in spar. But just focus on your movements and relax the joint you are trying to hit your opponent/teammate with. and after you get the basics of moving and shit You can learn to do stuff better for example. In some of my replays i did a sidespin kick aka i fly in air while planking kinda then kick uke in the leg. Try not to focus on points much or you will fail also for more balance move your arm the way you are moving your leg. It will help out more. also if you cant get to your opponent place the foot in his direction. It helps.
-----
And if you look at my joints on the replay i spin my pecs and chest most of the time and relax the stuff im not using to do a more realistic move or something else like a deadly kick. I might also get banned for this but look at my joints and how i use them.
-----
And also warn your teammate when your gonna hit them so they can block it aka *Im gonna swing my hand at your head* so he blocks it. ;)
Attached Files
720 sideways sidespin kick.rpl (52.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Rolandman; May 3, 2013 at 07:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump