Toribash
Original Post
[vid] leaves.
well no, I'm not leaving. but I am getting much more inactive.

Made this trap edit. If you don't like trap shit then please get off.

This video is very overedited so people who has problem with that, please leave.

Song: Hucci x GameFace - The Leaves Are Brown
Softs: AAE CS6, Sony Vegas and Fraps.

No, you are not suppost to see a bloody shit.
Last edited by Hours; Apr 18, 2013 at 03:51 PM.
M I N I V A N
first off, did you not get enough hugs when you were a kid?

also, the video is mediocre. boring music, a single replay with boring backflips, boring dark and edgy shaders and how many times do i have to tell you people that matching up light flashes to the waveform is not syncing
shmevin eats smegma
Not that overedited at all...
But whole vid is not bad, as always, too simple for me this time i saw almost only flashes and not much effects what you use in overedits. I cant aggre with boStaff because not only flashes are synced, replays are synced too but flashes was a bit too hard so we can see it at all...
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Thanks Aadame for the cnc.
But seriously though, you must be one hell out of overedit-er if you don't think this was overedited :P

Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
first off, did you not get enough hugs when you were a kid?

also, the video is mediocre. boring music, a single replay with boring backflips, boring dark and edgy shaders and how many times do i have to tell you people that matching up light flashes to the waveform is not syncing

That was just stupid. So I can just put on any effects at any time? You obviously don't get it. It has to go with the flow.
You obviously don't get the main point of trick edits either.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
That was just stupid. So I can just put on any effects at any time? You obviously don't get it. It has to go with the flow.
You obviously don't get the main point of trick edits either.

next time, dont respond, and he wont reply.

compared to your old vids, this is underedited, lol, a much cleaner over edit.
vid was nice and all, but it finished and i dont remember what was in it.
the replay itself is nothing new or spectacular, the same moves seem to have been used in so many other vids that its actually boring.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
That was actually kinda cool, but I might be overestimating it because your cc used one of my favourite palettes.
Also I liked the flames on his pp at 0:13.
oh yeah
Everything was perfect and I liked theflames like pushes said
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource