Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
512 Joint Textures? And other Joint Texture thoughts.
Do 512 Joint Textures exist at the moment? I don't see them in the Torishop, but if I run a search on the market, say for pecs joint textures, they show up as a search option, though none are available. If they do, what would be the price?

A side note: Joint textures are not unlike body textures, 128 res is fuzzy, so detail doesn't show up very clearly. Solid colors look splendid, but who will spend 700k+ to have solid colored joints? 256 joints are better for the larger joints, like pecs, shoulders, elbows, glutes, and even hips, but at 100k a pop, one reconsiders...

My humble opinion, joints are way overpriced.

The scare of joint textures ruining the joint color market is not even remotely an issue.

I would love to hear others thoughts on this topic
rock the world, one fight at a time
Originally Posted by evorocket View Post
Do 512 Joint Textures exist at the moment? I don't see them in the Torishop, but if I run a search on the market, say for pecs joint textures, they show up as a search option, though none are available. If they do, what would be the price?

A side note: Joint textures are not unlike body textures, 128 res is fuzzy, so detail doesn't show up very clearly. Solid colors look splendid, but who will spend 700k+ to have solid colored joints? 256 joints are better for the larger joints, like pecs, shoulders, elbows, glutes, and even hips, but at 100k a pop, one reconsiders...

My humble opinion, joints are way overpriced.

The scare of joint textures ruining the joint color market is not even remotely an issue.

I would love to hear others thoughts on this topic

Guess again. You're basically buying all of the joints at once plus a customizable texture.

Also, I have them.

(I did not buy them)

Also, this isn't really beginner sanctuary material. Feel free to post this in the offtopic/discussion thread though.
Last edited by sham; Apr 27, 2013 at 07:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inq.
That's true.
Although there are 512 joint textures. I know that nuthug has one set. I believe hampa has the other and I don't know who owns the third set of 512 joints.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by evorocket View Post

they do exist. even some people have them already.
as dscigs said, nuthug is one of them.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop_item.php?id=1881 shop page of one of the items.
it clearly says "This item cannot currently be bought." so they will be going to released soon i think.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Guess again. You're basically buying all of the joints at once plus a customizable texture.

Also, I have them.

(I did not buy them)

Also, this isn't really beginner sanctuary material. Feel free to post this in the offtopic/discussion thread though.

You own a full set of joint textures? If you didn't buy them, how did you acquire them? A full set of joint textures is a very high value item. I paied 700k for mine, which is 30% off shop price of 1 mil.
rock the world, one fight at a time