Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] Need some Judo/Aikido tips!
Hey its Laryat and Im looking for some Judo and Aikido strategy!
Please help me
Post away!
(Please dont suggest shoveling or noob clapping, I dont like cheap ways to win)
Last edited by Hero; May 5, 2013 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Removed smileys
Originally Posted by gamingbro1 View Post
Aikido: Don't shovel
Judo: Don't extend or move to much, or you'll end up getting decapped...

Shovels are a useful tactic
Aikido
Stay balanced and try to maintain your footing. Try and stay low and firmly on the ground, lowering your center of gravity and giving you more leverage against your opponent who isn't as solidly grounded as you. Check your grabs. Sometimes if both hands in a grab are set to grabbing position one of them won't actually grab until it hits another part of someones body. This could result in you grabbing your own leg etc. Killing your movement and makes you rigid.

Judo
Judo is basically 'Rock, Paper, Scissors'. With it's high turn frame and low dismemberment threshold (things are easy to break) it's very volatile. Try and stay safe and be concerned about your landing more than inflicting damage because in Judo, things are bound to break. Just try and make sure these breaking things aren't you.
Last edited by hack; Apr 28, 2013 at 03:56 AM.
Aikido-Stay balanced and try to keep contact to the ground that will maintain your balance
when someone shovels you try to counter it by lowering some of your parts or maybe contract make sure you wont slip because if you do you'll end up
being dq'ed or dismembered

Judo- Judo is a based luck mod dont move fast or else you will get a random dm try to kick hard by relaxing your ankle do good move openers like grabbing the head and body
or hitting their leg keep your contact to the ground make your landing slow and perfect that way you wont be dm'ed or dq'ed.
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
For aikido, you want to always keep your feet on the ground. Occasionally go aerial to tip them off, but only when you're sure of it. Another nifty thing you can do that actually works is moving around a lot while still holding onto your opponent. Don't focus on just trying to take them down that one moment. Move near the edges of the dojo and then decide to pin, throw, or turnover.

As for judo... eh, not sure how I can help you there. Kick 'em in the sack, I guess.
beware
the goblin
one thiong that helps me is to wriggle around violently and make sure you keep one hand/arm free in case you ned to tripod
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource