Toribash
Original Post
REALLY?
Every go damn server I got on to play I get kicked off by stupid noobs. I have tried to go on 5 servers in a row only to be kicked out after 5 minutes wait for a damn game. Every other server is stupid MEGA BETS (global soon) with about 50 people in them so you can't play unless you buy a expensive nudge or wait a few hours. All the Quick aikido rooms are full, no-one goes on the blackbelt servers and ultimate servers, and jousting9 is full of immature 12 year olds, and there are always about 8 people in judofrac server.
So seriously, try make a decent public server admins or gamemasters, maybe with popular mods like aikidobigdojo and rk-mma would be fun.
And is there anyway we could get these stupid noobs to make there server private instead of kicking people who have been patently waiting to play.
Their servers, their rules.
And if you are so bothered about not being able to play because there are no people or too many people in a server, make your own.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Im online for a bit now if you want you can pm me and we can play
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Lol, don't rage at them.
Most servers set up by people are so that they can play by themselves with their friends.
Public servers are always full of 12 year olds because they can't win anywhere else.
Quick aikido is popular, so pay for the equipment if you want them to host more servers.
Bet servers are popular ways for people with money to kill to make more money.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Wushu ultimate is almost always empty. You can go there. Cozy place to linger. :]
But not if Begotten is there. XD
Make your own room then. /logic ¬_¬

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you