Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Afk penalty
what is this damn problem with TB?

WHen I am afk in a tourney the other person win, why it did take my TC?
who suggested this stupid idea?
Why would anyone suggest that? it's unfair to the people that they take the tc with no effort at all, like his opponent is afk, It's really is unfair for people.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
I have lost 4k tc because of this silly reason.

Me too! I need a refund! Note that prizes itself are often worth less than 4k together. It's a robbery!
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Apr 30, 2013 at 10:42 AM.
Why aren't you /spec if you're AFK? You shouldn't be taking up space in the queue if you're not ready to play.

Basically you've been fined for wasting people's time, if you're going to play a game then pay attention to the game.

TBH I'm quite amused this was implemented, hopefully people will take the hint & get out of the queue if they're not paying attention.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Seems like you're just mad because you lost tc, not because of the idea itself.
Then again, why are people so dependant on tc? It's not like it has irl value, most players are just playing for tc without even enjoying the complexity of the game. It's kinda sad imo.

Maybe if there was other types of rewards, like for example a front page link to the best replays/art/mvp of the week/month.
This could actually fit in the suggestions, if someone would be interested enough to write about it. I might actually, if i have some spare time.
Anyway, sorry for off-topicing, this isn't a scam nor a bug, so i don't really see what it's doing in support though.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Imagine how unfair would be losing place at tourney and make people win easily.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Why aren't you /spec if you're AFK? You shouldn't be taking up space in the queue if you're not ready to play.

Basically you've been fined for wasting people's time, if you're going to play a game then pay attention to the game.

TBH I'm quite amused this was implemented, hopefully people will take the hint & get out of the queue if they're not paying attention.

thats is still unfair,
the only question what make it right is that you are occuping a place at the tourney server make it less far from full, else that is so unfair.
Last edited by dengue; May 1, 2013 at 04:10 AM.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post

Sometimes if you're in spec, another tourney starts while you're still AFK, then it auto-enters you
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
That ^

I was in a bet room wating for my turn but i had to walk my dogs...and if your me you have a little sister that likes to enter you...so i got hit with a 3k penaly...
#Foxy
I lost 8k already with this. I feel like AFK penalty is unfair and useless.
Atleast make something that notify you if the room has AFK penalty.
What's the point of /Spec command then?
"Brb/Away"
Last edited by Neru; May 1, 2013 at 05:59 AM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME