Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Help! Please Restore my Transaction History Functionality!
Would it be possible for an admin to restore the functionality of my trade history page. There should have been 20 +/- transactions since my trade history page went blank yesterday and it is still not showing anything. The page loads normally, but shows as if there were no transactions at all. I really need to look back a week or so. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

evo
rock the world, one fight at a time
It's automated to avoid database rape.

Note that the staff can still see it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I understand that the trade history has to be cleared once in a while, but it should still be working. I presently have no record of the last 24hrs, maybe more, and nothing is showing still in my trade history, all the while transactions are taking place. It's as though it was disabled or something. I hope this can be resolved as I am sure it is not just the automated monthly delete.
There's nothing to resolve, it's doing exactly as it's intended to do. :/

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
When will it restart working then? I have over 100k of transactions that took place since my transaction history blacked out and it is still showing a blank page. I don't see how this can be normal. :/
It's most likely wiped twice if you've been doing a lot. So long as you don't delete the PMs that go along with transactions you'll have a record of most the stuff you do without needing it.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you