Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
ALERT
Message to all players PLEASE do NOT DUEL or BET. I have been ingame and there is a major tc sink where winning bets and duels still get sunk and no player earns tc at all. Just because I lost 600tc when I won a bet and winning duels I still lost tc, so if you want to keep your tc please don't bet or duel.
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
Message to all players PLEASE do NOT DUEL or BET. I have been ingame and there is a major tc sink where winning bets and duels still get sunk and no player earns tc at all. Just because I lost 600tc when I won a bet and winning duels I still lost tc, so if you want to keep your tc please don't bet or duel.

:D Yes I made sure what you said, lost 1k by winning a duel. I'd say it's a rather minor TC sink, tho. Not likely anyone would spend a lot of TC before discovering it, because it's clearly visible... Except those guys in my duel server. They seem to not ever notice.
I should probably state that I've plonked this issue infront of the devs.

NFI on a fix time, sooner the better.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Thanks Skulfuk, maybe you can turn off dueling or something until it is fixed? Or heaps of people will lose their tc and make reports
That would require the same people who'd fix it etc.

It'll get sorted, just a matter of when.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you