Toribash
Original Post
new combo
mmm's last rating encouraged me to make this replay. I was finally able to replicate a capoeira axekick I saw in a movie. Generally it is a bit worse than my other works though(in my opinion).

EDIT: 2nd combo
Attached Files
combo.rpl (206.0 KB, 85 views)
Last edited by NutHug; Jul 14, 2008 at 07:39 PM.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Thanks. Go for it.

Like my stuff?
i liked it but out of all your replays I've seen this was my least favorite, sorry.

7/10
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I thought this was great. For some reason, it reminds me of Tekken, although I can't say exactly what it is. The movements have a controlled, but relaxed smoothness, and the momentum flows continuously rather than in bursts like most currently popular replays. While this style does not necessarily make for the most powerful-looking strikes, it is no less impressive.

8.5/10
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
Tekken eh? Nope I'm not seeing it :P

I love the split and the decap followed by the slick and natural movements, unique to your style, towards the torso.

I just thought the way you built up momentum to dismember the torso by spinning on your hands was amazing to watch, it adds so much more style to the replay imo.

impressive stuff Nut

oh and its good to see someone still playing with sambo gravity ;D
Thanks a lot.
I have another shorter combo. I have a version with a 3rd hit but it looks forced and only dismembers the wrist. Though this is better than the follow up version
Attached Files
combo2.rpl (68.4 KB, 38 views)

Like my stuff?
I like the second one as well. I spent a while trying to keep the spin going into a kick but I keep messing it up. If you have a sec look at this please.
Attached Files
omg help me.rpl (71.0 KB, 19 views)
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]