Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Multiplayer bug?
Whenever i play toribash its fine in SP
but when i go in Multiplayer its okay also untill a new match starts and i crash?
I had 4.4 beta 4 but i installed 4.31 and still the same :v
please help?
eh
This thread may possibly help you: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=358851

I also suggest you update your C++. If this does not help you I'll be back on the forums in a few hours or so and I'll help you from there as much as I can, or maybe someone else will be able to help you.

suo says: "Update your C++"? C++ is not a program, it is not something you download. It is a specification, a definition of a language that has the requisite features to allow it to be compiled into machine code.

I imagine you actually meant the Visual C++ Redistributable package, but please don't mix that up.
Last edited by suomynona; May 12, 2013 at 03:16 AM.
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
wait what is your fps?

suo says: Unless FPS is the problem in question, FPS is a completely irrelevant measure that doesn't relate to anything. Don't bother asking for it.
Last edited by suomynona; May 12, 2013 at 03:17 AM.
Laptop=low fps

that's the reason I guess

suo says: Are you posting for the post count? It seems like you're posting for the post count. He even said that he's NOT on a laptop.
Last edited by suomynona; May 12, 2013 at 03:17 AM.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
delete useless stuff in the custom folder maybe you fought too many ppl it saved their big stuff there so you may want to delete stuff there except for the guys in the replay tori uke player 3 player 4 and your tori

(User was infracted for this post (You obviously don't know what you're talking about.))
Last edited by suomynona; May 12, 2013 at 03:19 AM.
My Pc is very good
I allways have 50-60 frames never i had lower than that
-----
and im not on a laptop!
Last edited by Th3CrAzY; May 8, 2013 at 01:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
eh
You can't just say "I have a good pc", that doesn't provide people with the info needed to fix this.

Specs etc.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
My specs are good enough to run Far cry 3 on maximum quality without any lag
-----
Nevermind.
installed 4.20
doesnt crash anymore.

suo says: Different games behave differently. Don't tell us you can run Crysis 1 three times over on 6 monitors, because Crysis is NOT Toribash, and we cannot magically divine your specs from knowing this. If we ask for specs, we mean we want specs.
Last edited by suomynona; May 12, 2013 at 03:21 AM.
eh