Toribash
Original Post
Trade confusion
Recently I paid real money to Shiroun, for a noxious relax. He said he sent it, and I said I didn't receive it. So he checked the history, and it turns out he spelled my name wrong, by spelling it "IdiotForcxe"

How can this be fixed? =/
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
1st: You might've been scammed.
2nd: I don't know if an admin can help you or is willing to, but PM one, and ask him POLITELY if he can solve that situation.
3rd: Learn to make trades.
I'm posotive I wasn't scammed, I know the guy >.>

and it was a typo, so he's also trying to get it fixed. And I'll PM an admin now then
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
Well then..I'm thinking he scammed me now :/
If you know the guy in real life, give him a friendly punch in the face :o

It's not really advisable to make trades with real material stuff though =/
Well I doubt the admins can make him give the money back, so how can this be fixed?
Is there any way you can get the money back?
(although what kind of scammer would return the scammed items)
I guess the best the admins can do is ban him but thats not going to solve your problem >.<
^ is right.

any suggestions jepoy? :]
You should have used Lapsus' fail safe trade service ;o

But seriously, you should never trade actuall money for something that isn't real.

l2trade
Church of BnW