Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Sound bugs
Ok, my DQ sound and grip sound both have a problem.

I upload a new sound and after it uploads it says this:
Your sound has been successfully uploaded

When I click play, it plays the old one instead of the new one. I go to my customs folder and play the DQ sound and grip sound, and it plays the new one... When I go ingame, and grab or self DQ, it doesn't play no sounds at all. It just makes the noise like i do not have a DQ sound or grab.

can someone help me?
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
DL and Lp yourself again , if this fails just wait it out , happened to me in the past , i dl'd my self and waited awhile and it played the new sounds.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Yea, waited over 24 hours.
I done everything, between uploading it 500 times over and over, to constantly /dling myself for 2 hours straight to uploading a different sound.
delete your custom folder maybe before downloading yourself?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Yea, waited over 24 hours.
I done everything, between uploading it 500 times over and over, to constantly /dling myself for 2 hours straight to uploading a different sound.

it has to be like 4.8 seconds it cant be a solid 5 or it will fail have you tried with other audio files
K time to work through all the potential issues

What client are you using? If it's a beta one have you tried a normal release? Could be a problem with that after all.

Try taking them out the set & activating them normally. They should work in the set (mine do) but sometimes things can be finicky about it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I am using TB 4.3 non-beta.
Also, trying the without set part now
-----
Update: took the sounds out of the set, and deactivated them and tried to upload them, hit "Play" still shows old one, go ingame and it doesn't play sounds.
Last edited by Noobie; May 12, 2013 at 06:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hmmm, I've got sounds for you when downloaded.

Grip is playing Scorpion's "get over here", the other two match what's on the items.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you