Ranking
Original Post
the expensive 1k textures?
Now their price seems to fall on market and they go as cheap as 1.5k to 1.6k a piece on market. Do you think the price of 128s will fall even more?

Also, what was keeping the market clear of 128s before?
The lack of 128's on the market in the past was because everyone was using their 128's, now that more and more people are moving onto 512, you'll find that 128s will become more and more common.
1.5k is dirt cheap, but who knows, they might drop as low as 1.2k per texture, due to availability, but i doubt it, once users current stock within the market drops, the price/value should become more stable.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Maybe.. as more and more come into circulation, people will compete for prices, so I'm pretty sure it will fall a bit more..=
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
1.5k is dirt cheap,

i dont even want to compare that with the old times.
where u had to pay 20k for 1 128 texture

sold my hard earned full 128 for about 10% of the original price
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
the price per texture fluctuates all the time; every now and then there is an overload of textures for sale on the market and the prices might drop below 1600, which is rare. however, you can always be sure they go back up.
Your pal,
crith
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
i dont even want to compare that with the old times.
where u had to pay 20k for 1 128 texture

sold my hard earned full 128 for about 10% of the original price

that explains why there is gradients and torsos