Toribash
Original Post
All Usernames Taken
When I want to make another account, all the usernames I can think of are already taken! Like FLLFFL, already taken. Nobody I know was ever named FLLFFL. And most of the other username I think of are already taken. Is this a problem, or what?
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
But who? This person's probably dead, because you're not gonna see anyone with FLLFFL.
Usually if the username you want is taken, you would just create an account with a slight difference but still slightly looks like what you originally wanted.

Once you get 100k in toricredits, you can choose any name you like. And if the account has a name you want, it needs to be inactive for 3 years, like slender22 mentioned.
Last edited by Shmevin; Dec 28, 2018 at 07:58 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, I don't want it to be a 'slight change'. I want it the way it is. But who knows how long this FLLFFL has been inactive.
Well, you have to wait until august... Or you can try your luck with the Fish ( the guy that can change your name ), try appel via PM.
If don't work, take calm dude, a lot of classic and good names still inactive.
You can add dashes to the name if that doesn't work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
2 years will be enough. Depends on his past activity. I think admins won't have any problems with that nickchange. (for 100k obviously)
Selling tc via paypal , pm me