Ranking
Original Post
Can't login from other account?
My main account, 3llismore, always says "server is busy" when I try logging in from the forums. Is it because of the post I made about fixing the game up? If so, that's ridiculous, but since I obviously can't get through to anyone, I'll stop talking about it and unban my account or undo whatever you do did to prevent me from logging in.
Nothing's been done to the account. Either the servers are legitimately busy, your browser caches need a poke, or there's something odd going on inbetween.

I can confirm that the account hasn't been poked, prodded, fucked around with, molested or banned.

Possibly just bad luck?

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Nothing's been done to the account. Either the servers are legitimately busy, your browser caches need a poke, or there's something odd going on inbetween.

I can confirm that the account hasn't been poked, prodded, fucked around with, molested or banned.

Possibly just bad luck?

its none of those, because i tried logging on from several different computers
Possibly just bad luck?

^ I'll go with that one then

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
If we'd done something to get rid of you then you wouldn't be able to connect at all, or you'd get a message saying VB had blocked your IP. (depending on the IP ban type)

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by lilgucciLemon69 View Post
im not saying you did something to my account, but you wont even try to help me solve this problem...

Actually I did, I've checked over your account several times. I've checked though the huge list of blocked IPs several times. I even checked if I can log into your account several times.

The conclusion is that there is nothing wrong with the account, you're not blocked, it's not banned.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Actually I did, I've checked over your account several times. I've checked though the huge list of blocked IPs several times. I even checked if I can log into your account several times.

The conclusion is that there is nothing wrong with the account, you're not blocked, it's not banned.

man wtf why isnt it working then...i've tried on several different computers, all at different locations, even in another city, and it still always say the servers busy. There must be something wrong...