Ranking
Original Post
[vid] lifespand
just wondering if this video was anywhere intense enough with the music if not ill work on it see if i can make it anymore intense.

That was beautiful *sob*

Im not a fan of that kind of music but trust me when i say it fit perfectly.
I Cant Find The Old Me.... Or Can I?
no pls no
just because slykuiper did this doesn't mean you do

this song was absolutely terrible for an edit. he says one word throughout the entire video, and the instrumentals aren't that "intense"

the "misery" text being there the whole time drew my attention away from the replays. possibly because it's white and gigantic compared to the black shaders/black tori, etc. freecam had too many keyframes at some points, and the camera would appear to be spazzing out (it probably did when you recorded this anyway) after you had sped the clip up 813042850x.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

not bad not bad....

you should try to zoom in more so we can see the moves more closely. The song wasn't really in sync with the video so maybe you can speed up the video to match the song. But overall not bad.

Short but nice 7/10
"People should not be afraid of their governments.
Governments should be afraid of their people."
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
no pls no
just because slykuiper did this doesn't mean you do

;_;

everyone thinks they're copying me when I do something, I'm never the first to do anything in my videos. I take my inspiration mainly from fps editors, my Falling Disaster video was pretty much ripped from this.

Originally Posted by JackerFx View Post
not bad not bad....

you should try to zoom in more so we can see the moves more closely. The song wasn't really in sync with the video so maybe you can speed up the video to match the song. But overall not bad.

Agreed, not bad. It was zoomed too far out. You did a pretty good job keeping uke and tori in the frame, but the camera movements could have been smoother and more close up