Ranking
Original Post
[Tex]Ironman Mark 43
Hey guys, so, these are all W.I.P's, even though I did a full surrounding view of the head and stuff, but I am still going to be working on it. Fixing the ears, any pixelated areas, scratches, burns, etc. Going to put a lot of work into this head and possibly a set? ;) Only Nuthug knows the answer to that one... *cough* Maybe *cough*... So anyways, yeah, here you all go, you can watch the W.I.P's in action!

Sketch

W.I.P 1

W.I.P 2

W.I.P 3

W.I.P 4

W.I.P 5

W.I.P 6

W.I.P 7

Final Version Of What It Is Right Now Surround View

Program Used: Adobe Photoshop CS6 (mouse work)
Time Taken: Couple hours if that?
Name: Ironman Mark 43 (If you watched Ironman3, his last suit was ironman mark 42)
rawr
Rawr
RAwr
RAWr
RAWR
rAWR
raWR
rawR
rawr

Things to fix: Little piece by the face mask, pixelated areas, ear pieces, add more detail.

CnC is always appreciated, tell me what you guys think and some ideas (I got work for a while, so getting back on this head might be a bit);)
Last edited by Jak; May 25, 2013 at 06:52 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Beta, is nice :o idk what to say about it. It is really nice but not much about it you can really point out
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Aight, gonna CnC as if i could art.
Not bad at all, it's a bit plain, but it's a good start.
The eyes need some work. Looks too Bevelish to me at least :<
The area between the mask and the ear piece is a bit plain, and the ball thing on top of the head should probably be highlighted like a ball. (As in, move the highlight to the upper-left corner).

That's all I have for now. Great work though.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
WIP 6 is literally the exact same thing as WIP 7, minus some minor details and a watermark. If I wanted an iron man head I'd just take it.
Preposterously dank.
The mapping of the "mask" area could use a lot of work.
Right now the head looks quite fat, if you use more surface area for the mask (in other words make the mask a bit wider), the head wont look that bloated.

The eyes are a bit of a letdown as well, they don't have that crisp feel the rest of the head has.

All in all it's pretty decent, nothing too special but a nice start!
I think you can improve this quite a bit ;]
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Thanks guys Feel free to leave some ideas. So far I have some scratches (Deep cuts like in ironman 3) to where it's parshly destroyed. Also, Nomad, go ahead and take it ;) I don't do watermarks so people don't steal it lmao. Just a warning, anybody caught with this head will be reported for stealing textures, I don't mind doing reports :P

Once again, thanks for CnC, I'll work on some 'new' things that would go on an ironman set and feel free to leave some ideas.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Thanks guys Feel free to leave some ideas. So far I have some scratches (Deep cuts like in ironman 3) to where it's parshly destroyed. Also, Nomad, go ahead and take it ;) I don't do watermarks so people don't steal it lmao. Just a warning, anybody caught with this head will be reported for stealing textures, I don't mind doing reports :P

Once again, thanks for CnC, I'll work on some 'new' things that would go on an ironman set and feel free to leave some ideas.

Not that im going to wear it of course, but to clear a thing up could somebody where the first sketch if they wanted to?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Not that im going to wear it of course, but to clear a thing up could somebody wear* the first sketch if they wanted to?

I suppose so... No stopping them, I guess they could just say that they drew it themselves and it's a coincidence that it turned up the same... jkjk... It's not really that I put a whole lot of effort into the sketch, it's the effort into the art itself. So from W.I.P 1 + it would all be considered stolen. If that makes sense and clarifies things. I could care less if somebody took the sketch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Not a fan of the scratchy metal effect on the mask
and think the mask part is a bit small on the sphere

the area around the mouth looks great on the flat

but the proportions and shaping on the sphere look meh.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
The brushed metal looks nice, but having the lines run two directions, up and down as well as diagonal, is a bit odd. Are the diagonal ones supposed to be the damage you were talking about?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]