Ranking
Original Post
[images]my few early and latest images
collection of my best pictures on different themes. some of them have very high resolution, so click on your own risk

(ps) mark means that that version of on-paper-drawed picture was photoshopped (colored or edited) strongly. i will also give examples of unphotoshopped drawings on paper.
(alternate),(alt) - alternate version of that image.
(not completed),(ps, nc) - the (ps) version of that image is planned but not completed yet.

1st chapter of collection - mostly without photoshop (this was painted by me when i was like 15 years old, or something like that. :
cyber religion, beyond good and evil, hero samurai, lesson 5: shadow draw, last sunset of hero, lake on the Reisvei planet, fire wires, desperate space
those were drawn a bit later:
wake of the machines, progressor, vampire absolution, scorched earth and crying sky, my band, elf, knight.

2nd chapter of collection - photoshop and remakes.
ripper - ripper (ps)
kamikadze - kamikadze (ps)
do you remember knight?, do you remember knight? (alternate),
my band... one left, three added, actor, faces - faces (ps).
my greeting card: (my nick was Sn1peR not so long ago...)
blood, ice, lighting, fire, burrocracy
star wars (warning! from this moment there will be some adult pictures. 18+ age) :
blue skinned twi'lekk, Tionna,
Tionna (alt) - Tionna (alt, ps),
Yoda - Yoda (ps),
Mace Windu - Mace Windu (ps),
Darth Revan - Darth Revan (ps),
lightsaber impaled (plagiated from naruto),
Darth Vader.

ok, there goes the 3rd and the last chapter of my collection. the "background" part. those pictures were drawn by me recently. (note that star wars theme isnt finished yet)
fearless,
defencive run - defencive run (ps),
source photo for "twi'lekking" - adult Tionna .
now - the angel theme. my favourite. i was enspired of it when i chose nick here (Divine Lux = Sacred Light)
angel1 - angel1 (ps),
angel2 - angel2 (ps),
angelic visage (this is made entirely in photoshop)
angel3 - angel3(ps, nc)
angel4 - angel4(ps, nc)

--------------------------------------

ok, now is time for the real magick
there's many avvys on net. but this:
is special. you ask me, "what's so special about it?"... and i'll answer: download it from attachments (at the end of this post) to your computer, move that gif avvy outside archive and... open it with winRAR again!
"WTF?! THIS GIF OPENS WITH WINRAR!!! OMFG *brains exploded* "
..........but this is even not all! there's inside this avvy you will find a text art of supernatural parameters. it has resolution of 804x804 (to think of it - it's actually WALLPAPER SIZE resolution picture, hidden in a small avvy) and the size of this huge picture is... unbelievable... 41kb! but still you can zoom in ten times and see any of theese symbols of which this picture consists. not to mention that this hidden picture looks like a red coloured copy of that avvy.

so... what can you say about my creations?
Attached Files
ObliteratoR_.rar (85.2 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by DivineLux; Jul 20, 2008 at 04:18 PM.
I can say 2 things

1. freiking awesome!!! XD

2. gimme your skeelz :/ or give me some tips (I imagine you're using a tablet?)
Former Item Forger
actually it's quite obvious that i'm not using tablet. i shown that i draw pictures on paper, usually with a black pen, then i scan them and photoshop them.
as for the tips, i can try to make a good tutorial about some special effects when i'll have some free time
I think Stupinator has similar problems as me. I have photoshop, and a tablet pen, but I suck at drawing. I could make really awesome shizz If I could draw well, but sadly I don't. If you could make a tutorial on drawing, I would give you 3 internets.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
yep, it is

well actually there were no straight image of this picture in naruto. the picture was actually scrolling, showing itself by parts. i did some work on making it a whole picture. And, i did some retoning, recolour, and straighten the fire line, to make it look like a lightsaber. so i consider i did much improvement to claim the new title of this picture. and btw, i didnt said that i draw all of my pictures from total zero, was i?

you can also find in internet something that is look alike my "angelic visage", and of course the "source photo for twi'lekking" was originally a picture downloaded from internet. does it bothers you that much?
does it bothers you that much?

yes it does, you should've given credit to the original drawers.

didnt said that i draw all of my pictures from total zero, was i?

You didn't draw a thing in that picture, and still you claim It's your drawing, and the title says: my few early and latest images

so i consider i did much improvement to claim the new title of this picture.

As far as I know improving someones Toribash replay doesn't make it your replay, and the same with drawings.
Last edited by Monato; Jul 18, 2008 at 08:24 PM.
yes it does

too bad. becouse it shouldnt. keep making your poor tablet drawings (sorry, couldnt stand it) and care to give credits, if it needed, in your thread
you should've given credit to the original drawers.

i wouldnt apologize for that. i dont know the name of original drawers. and i didnt took a picture from naruto either, it was some kind of short movie, full of cartoon pictures.

i draw all pictures only for improving my own skills. and i don't earn any skills from just copypasting images. if you think there was no effort put into some of mine picture that is looking alike other that you see in internet, than you are totally wrong. i'd rather say that you actually have no right for judging me, and experience in evaluating the summary of total improvements that somebody did into a picture.
As far as I know improving someones toribash replay doesn't make it your replay, and the same with drawings.

you are mistaken. it is not the same in drawings that are not pretend to be professional ones, and therefore - made not for earning money.
i wouldnt apologize for that. i dont know the name of original drawers. and i didnt took a picture from naruto either

Finding the author isn't that hard, search for naruto on Google and on the first page you'll see It's Masashi Kishimoto, and if you didn't know the name you shouldn't have posted it in the first place

i draw all pictures only for improving my own skills. and i don't earn any skills from just copypasting images.

Stop trying to fool yourself, that you actually drew that picture. (lightsaber impaled)
Last edited by Monato; Jul 18, 2008 at 08:12 PM.