Ranking
Original Post
[Art] Balance of life
Felt like making a poetic title

Made in potatoshop CS4, a little above 2 hours. And yes its a skull on his back.. I like skulls.
da link : http://zetpk.deviantart.com/art/The-...life-377084953
Last edited by Ezeth; Jun 11, 2013 at 02:01 AM.
That's a really nice work with the lightning and the color, really like it. But i think the feet (dunno what it's called) a bit blurry, imo.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Why that much empty space behind the bird? You could at least filled it with big Moon.
Would have a better composition and story behind.
I, personally, would do it, and even add few birds in flight, with blurred wings, so ayes would travel throughout the whole image and have many things to explore.

This way: follow the river, fish, bird stomach, the beak, than... Empty space and all suddenly freezes. Story ends abruptly.
All composition is awkward. It feels like there was more image to the left, but it was cut on the best part...
The lines on the bird are more emphasized and clear than the rest of the picture. The stream, as I'm guessing it is, is boring and seems to have no boundaries. Then the background around the bird is plain, as 8OJ said, and should have been planned with more details than there are.

Still a lovely piece and I've always loved your work.
that the bird is more detailed than the rest is no coincidence no, I always try to make the focal point more detailed and colorful than the rest, however I see what you mean by bad composition, I guess I rushed it a little.