Toribash
Original Post
Jackerfx Replay Thread
Sup guys how you doing I just made a new replay today.
tell me what you think, and feel free to give me cnc on it.
Attached Files
Surfing the Wind.rpl (109.5 KB, 44 views)

On Z-Virus, the opener was actually pretty cool. You held quite a few joints though, and it looked a bit stiff, specially the legs, but I'm okay with that.
First kick was pretty cool, I liked how it was clean (i love clean shit).
The second kick had a wierd angle, but in a good way, it's a bit more unique than usual.
The rest of the dms were a little bit forced, you could have worked on them a bit more to make them look better. Also, I wouldn't recommend using the same hold for multiple hits. Letting go or grabbing with the other hand makes it look like you managed to keep the flow better.

Surfing the Wind had a really nice opener, and the first kick was great. I liked the way your foot swinged around. I liked how you pulled Uke to you with the grab, and the split was pretty solid. The only problem I see is your movement, try not to hold something for too long.
oh yeah
Hi, didn't know you make replays. Surfing the wind was ok... I didn't like the landing / pose, tho. On Z - Virus it seemed a bit better. Tho, dm kick seemed a bit too slow or just stiff. I'd like it to be a bit faster and a big more relaxed.

Madman part was rly good tho, you basically dmd a good number of pieces fast, I liked that.
K I just made another replay this one is by far my favorite;
Epic air action check it out.
Attached Files
Taking Over Time.rpl (113.3 KB, 17 views)