Toribash
Original Post
Dez's Replay Thread
cam un end slem
Attached Files
Ghosts.rpl (96.5 KB, 118 views)
Last edited by Dezrai; Sep 15, 2013 at 03:47 PM.
That is the most deceptive replay ever. The first moves are on a yellow belt level. Then you do a boom and im just sat here being confused. 6/10
"Life is a life. If you die, you have no life" - Dezrai
New replay, more serious than the last one.
-----
Also, thanks dec
Attached Files
Disruption.rpl (209.6 KB, 52 views)
Last edited by Dezrai; Jun 19, 2013 at 06:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Disruption - Great replay! i'm glad you're getting out of your stiffness:3 The boom was good, maybe you could've centered it more? 9/10
"Life is a life. If you die, you have no life" - Dezrai
Ghosts:It was amazing how u got both the head and the torso to come off in one hit im very impressed 10/10

Behyuum:That replay was very creative i did not expect the boom hit at the end i liked every single hit of it xD although there was one thing that was bad,it was ur left hand it was very stiff so i would give it a 9/10

Disruption:i loved the opener and jump but again u werent using ur left hand for anything it wouldve been better if u wouldve just relaxed it a bit but other than that the boom was nice, it was fluid so ima give it a 9/10

littleboomthing:The opener and kick were both very good but the thing is that when u got up both ur hands were stiff but when both ur foot touched the floor u relaxed them and idk why u didnt make ur pose steady but other than that 8/10 xD

U are very very good in so many thin but i think that u should relax a bit more just so that it will look better :P anyway gj on everything
Hi.
Btw littleboom was overall good. The opener was nice and plus dat spin looks cool in my opinion. That grap kinda kill your speed, if possible it should be done without grap, but I know its hard as fag.
Btw boom was nice, but after it yor knee looked weird cuz you extended it like that.

Overall That was nice, 8/10
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."