Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Am i allowed to sell the same texture set a few times with a different color?
ok, here's the deal..

I wanna know if i can sell the same texture set over and over again but with different colors.
No
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
ok. Thx

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=34568

but check this out. What happens now? Its got tons of the same textures but with the same color
Last edited by suomynona; Jul 18, 2008 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Edit button is your friend.
In that case it was one colour style that you could choose from. Not directly stating that he was selling each one as an individual set "I hope"

Bottom line is, if a set is sold in a particular colour and the same set is sold again in another colour. There will be implications to the person that sold you that set and he will be dealt with accordingly. After all it is unique and if you bought it you have the right to claim the "copyright" to it. So its most likely that the person will not be allowed to sell the same pattern again.
..|.,
U1V1
rule 11 of the market rules.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
The head in that set is the sparkly haired emo head I bought without the sparkles! Damnit vlatko!
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
I don't see a problem if you had say 5 of the same texture sets in your shop with 5 different colours, and made sure you told the interested party that they'd only get the coloured texture set they wanted.

?? I'll PM this thread to hanz0
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
If you even amde minor edits, it may still be against the rules... Meybe if you mix them up a bit. ( I.E. make the hands the feet and vice versa or something wierd like that). :/
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]