Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Ive been hacked, all my stuff is gone.
So I went on toribash today, only to find all my items were gone. Somebody went into my account and sold everything I had, Texture trails, textures, gradients, forces, EVERYTHING. I had roughly 40-50K worth of items and now everything is gone. So I did some research and I found all of it went to duels and sent to people. Here is my account history http://imgur.com/a/3rvHe#0 Also someone tried to buy my booster for 12K. I have currently changed my password and I hope that maybe we can get my stuff back.
DUDE TOM HANKS YOU STOLE MY AQUA FORCE AND MARINE TORSO ITS GONE AND SAID IT WAS SENT TO YOU AND IT DIDNT SAY I SENT IT BUT IT WAS TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT AND SENT TO YOU!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
So I went on toribash today, only to find all my items were gone. Somebody went into my account and sold everything I had, Texture trails, textures, gradients, forces, EVERYTHING. I had roughly 40-50K worth of items and now everything is gone. So I did some research and I found all of it went to duels and sent to people. Here is my account history http://imgur.com/a/3rvHe#0 Also someone tried to buy my booster for 12K. I have currently changed my password and I hope that maybe we can get my stuff back.

All I can ask you is have you given out the email you signed up with out? It's easy for hackers to use your email to easily change the script of a site to send the password to their email instead of yours(experience). But I see fish has helped you so just don't give out your email or password EVER

Originally Posted by Venom08 View Post
DUDE TOM HANKS YOU STOLE MY AQUA FORCE AND MARINE TORSO ITS GONE AND SAID IT WAS SENT TO YOU AND IT DIDNT SAY I SENT IT BUT IT WAS TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT AND SENT TO YOU!!!!!!!!

Ok so you should make your own scam report thread. Replys to other support topics should be help and you are just trying to start a fight so please if you have something to report do it in scam reports with the right format.
DUDE IM NOZT LYING IT SAYS MY AQUA FORCE AND MARINE FORCE WERE GIVEN TO HIM FROM SHOP ADMIN I LOOKED AT HIS HISTORY THING AND HE HAS BEEN GIVEN LOADS OF ITEMS LOOOOK AT HIS HISTORY THING
DUDE IM NOZT LYING IT SAYS MY AQUA FORCE AND MARINE FORCE WERE GIVEN TO HIM FROM SHOP ADMIN I LOOKED AT HIS HISTORY THING AND HE HAS BEEN GIVEN LOADS OF ITEMS LOOOOK AT HIS HISTORY THING

"Ok so you should make your own scam report thread"
I stick to what I said before

The items you purchased were stolen. I've given you a refund.