Toribash
Original Post
[Art] The cost of beauty

Wanted to make something abstract and wierd, hopefully it doesn't look too much like a dick.

Took me around 5 hours I believe. Made in Photoshop CS6

What its portraying is this big monster without head that is commercialized fashion, and the casualties of the small minded thinking developed by it at the bottom.
Originally Posted by Django77 View Post
Did you noticed how black outlines kill the coloring?

Yes! I need to work on that :P black outlines just feels like the easy way out for more defined shapes, but I must grow out of it.
I am scared ...
That thing is pretty strange, but the painting is really nice.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
it doesnt look like a dick, but it does kind of look like a fleshlight. either way, it's a cool work of art. what's the blue glowy in the background?

~B edit
+1 agree
Last edited by BenDover; Jun 28, 2013 at 11:31 PM.
shmevin eats smegma
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
it doesnt look like a dick, but it does kind of look like a fleshlight. either way, it's a cool work of art. what's the blue glowy in the background?

~B edit
+1 agree

I wanted some blue backlight, it was originally going to be an eye looking at it from behind but I decided to ditch it because it didn't turn out so well. So right now I have no idea what its supposed to be :P
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Yes! I need to work on that :P black outlines just feels like the easy way out for more defined shapes, but I must grow out of it.

I personally like black outlines, but that might just be me. :U

You did an excellent job at this, it's both very creative, nicely executed and... Well, batshit insane. But it's the nice kind of insane, the one i often see you working with, which is awesome. c:
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
I personally like black outlines, but that might just be me. :U

You did an excellent job at this, it's both very creative, nicely executed and... Well, batshit insane. But it's the nice kind of insane, the one i often see you working with, which is awesome. c:

Thanks Shook (:
I like drawing insane, it keeps drawing interesting and fun for me.