Toribash
Original Post
hampa doesn't reply to PMs?
I can recall at least 2 occasions where I sent him a valid PM (by my understanding). He never replied on both occasions.

Does it mean he doesn't care? Or that he's mad at me for some reason or just discriminates me, because I'm not oldschool player?

It is supposed to be standart
Maybe he's got more important things to do with his life than answering petty questions and complaints, I've sent him questions and such through PM and he has never replied.
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
He has staff for a reason.. he has more important things to solve..
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
hampa doesn't accept private messages.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
If its super important he will reply if its a question or complaint etc, He just wont reply.

And he does have staff for a reason.
I talk to hampa quite a bit, and one of the first few times that I was talking to him, he said not to send him a PM, he has enough, he has to go through a lot every day. He reads them just doesn't reply back to them. So don't think your word isn't getting out there. I wouldn't see any reason to pm hampus unless it was to work for nabi as a developer, and for that you would go through his email which can be found on the nabistudios website... So yeah, no use in pm'ing him for something, better to pm an admin/smod depending on the situation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
hampa gets in day tens of PM's.. Of course he wont answer.

If he wont reply, it doesnt mean he is mad or something to you.

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Vendoor View Post
hampa gets in day tens of PM's.. Of course he wont answer.

If he wont reply, it doesnt mean he is mad or something to you.

10's! He gets hundreds if not thousands
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat