Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] UNBAN MY ACCOUNT !!! =/
HEYYY !! Please unban my account c3lo .I don't observe a rule therefore as badly I know English, I promise to translate market rules, to study . I am veteran player, game 4, 5 years toribash, now the game has gone stale for me, I'm a pure player and peace. just need my account to play
Last edited by Rai; Sep 23, 2014 at 05:45 PM.
There's a thing called the ban appeals, post there with your banned account and the GM's/staff may take a look at it.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Login on the banned account and there will be a sub forum called whine box. Post there with that account and the staff will do what ever
-----
eh dem ninja's
Last edited by -Ze-; Jun 30, 2013 at 03:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
R.I.P
Could someone please help me.

I have been banned from the game because of multi-licencing. I am sure this is a misunderstanding. There are two accounts running from our home; one is my sister's and the other is mine. Both accounts have been banned. They are separate accounts on separate computers. Please could these accounts be un-banned as we have not consciously done anything wrong. The accounts are named:

"alihaloman" (Alastair - email '[email protected]') and
"Xninjagirl" (Georgina - email '[email protected]').

Thank you for your help.
Drag: -snip- why the hell did I even type that.
As for hello9995, the 2 account will get unbanned in about 24hrs. Be patient.
Last edited by eElectro; Sep 23, 2014 at 11:24 AM.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
A gm probably came in and told you to quit MC and you didn't listen and you got banned.

Next time keep the (MC) to a private server.