Ranking
Original Post
[Art] Visionary

A photo-manipulation I did of a photograph of myself.
I've used only the photograph and several adjustment layers, in the program Photoshop.
The whole shebang, idea + execution took me around an hour or two.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I really like it.. It's got this creepy yet compelling feel to it.

May I ask what the idea behind it was?

Maybe it's something about parallel dimensions/beings? Our 'otherside,' or fading from reality?

I just love what looks like an intersection between the two heads
Last edited by Deuteria; Jul 4, 2013 at 04:59 PM.
At first I was just playing with the photograph, trying to be creative.
After several mixes of layer styles I came up with a black and red silhouette of my head.
Then the idea came, I wanted to show my inner stare, straight through your soul.

In daily life I use my eyes a lot, unlike most people that just stare at their mobile phone I try to capture specific anomalies and beautiful scenes. That can be the way a certain leaf moves when the wind touches it or scratches in the concrete. Long story short, I capture a lot of details.
Sometimes I see things that I don't like, people that are hurt but no one that seems to notice them, burns or smears of dirt or other substances that look beautiful but can be something grim.
I flirt a lot too, I look at women and can stare if they look back. There's just something about that moment, the interlocking of eyes that I like. Don't get me wrong, it's not a creepy kind of thing, haha.
Last but not least, I try to innovate and put feeling into my work. Hence the unorthodox way of working and the darkness of the picture if because I'm filming this entire week. I hate filming. I was also very hungry and sleepy.

It's hard to explain, most of the time my artwork just flows from nothing, I love to create.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.