Ranking
Original Post
[VID] dawn (appclip)

Hi, my first Black Ops 2 edit. I like the effects I used in this, and the colors fit
the song very well imo. I planned on using this song for a Toribash edit
months ago but I couldn't find replays that matched it.

This is an appclip for Sector7Editing, I applied months ago but was declined,
hopefully I can get into this time . Hours is in there!

Sector7
D3VISUALS (Made the clips)

I still haven't gotten the results for my entry to OneClipContests Week #89.
This actually showed call of duty in a new light for me.

The graphics and effects looked beautiful and simple. Pretty much everything was subtle in this video. It never got too intense for me, which I like.

You actually got me to like call of duty again, sort of. 10/10.
beware
the goblin
I don't know what to say.. But you are one DAMN sexy editor.

The edit were just perfect, Great song. The edit did match up with the song. Everything went smooth. The CC did match aswell. Great job!
Overall this was good. Good job on editing. Song was also pretty decent and I like that. Great job!
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
This actually showed call of duty in a new light for me.

The graphics and effects looked beautiful and simple. Pretty much everything was subtle in this video. It never got too intense for me, which I like.

You actually got me to like call of duty again, sort of. 10/10.

Wow, thanks =]

Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
I don't know what to say.. But you are one DAMN sexy editor.

The edit were just perfect, Great song. The edit did match up with the song. Everything went smooth. The CC did match aswell. Great job!

Thank you! I made tons of wips and went through a few major changes to get everything right. I was going to make this a darker video played at 1/2 speed ;o

Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
Overall this was good. Good job on editing. Song was also pretty decent and I like that. Great job!

thanks c:
I really enjoy the effects over there,Simple and nice effects made it quit amazing.

I like the way you changed the speed and made everything fit with the song.

11/10.

But you didn't say the time you were working on this,can i know?
Damnit I was going to use this song in a video I was going to attempt to make Thats why I blew up your minecraft server with Nanikaru. (She started it) but anyways, I liked the vid, was simple, short, and the syncing was nice. The camera angles when the body was falling was new but also very nice. 9.5/10 (Not 10 cause I wanted that song :d )
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
Damnit I was going to use this song in a video I was going to attempt to make Thats why I blew up your minecraft server with Nanikaru. (She started it) but anyways, I liked the vid, was simple, short, and the syncing was nice. The camera angles when the body was falling was new but also very nice. 9.5/10 (Not 10 cause I wanted that song :d )

8==D~~

Originally Posted by noki1119 View Post
I really enjoy the effects over there,Simple and nice effects made it quit amazing.

I like the way you changed the speed and made everything fit with the song.

11/10.

But you didn't say the time you were working on this,can i know?

didn't keep track, but it was made over 4 days. I like to watch videos and talk on skype while I make them so I can't really give you a specific time.
This video makes BO2 look better than it actually is lol 10/10. Good video but i prefer louder stronger music to go along with cod montages although you made this song work
phail wale