Ranking
Original Post
Unban my account please, i got it banned by mistake
Hi there this is a request to get my account unbanned, i already sent a mail to [email protected].

My original account name is: Nipensarlo
I tried to post on ban appeal but i cant, i get a message that dont let me do it.

pd:sorry about my bad english
Please help, ive invested so much time in this account, i really dont want to loose it

This is the message that i get when i login with my original account (Nipensarlo):

You were permabanned by JarmundBot on Jul 27, 2011.
Reason: Your account has been compromised, and has therefore been temporarily suspended. Please contact [email protected] to have the ban lifted.
Lift Date: never
If you want to appeal this ban, please post in the Ban Appeals board.
Alternatively you can try to query JarmundBot on IRC.

PD: PLEASE HELP!!
"Your account has been compromised" is basically another way of saying that your account was hacked, and then banned to prevent the hacker from stealing things on your account.

If you can't post in the ban appeals, the next step would be to contact any admin or super moderator via Private Message or IRC. But generally waiting for [email protected] should suffice.

A full list can be found here: http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php

Explain the situation in the private message and what not and given that there is enough proof of you being the previous owner, they should be able to help you out.