Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Toribash - Liquid Gears
Toribash - Liquid Gears

Replay by : Jaker, Largekilla.
Music : Melopsych - Liquid Gears
Trey = Subscape
Trey my old account.
Last edited by Trey; Jul 5, 2013 at 11:28 AM.
You are a pirate!
Great work. Editing software?

Check your PMs :D

I love the cc, the visuals are great. Especially the CC on largekilla's clips, it makes his textures glow nicely. The pan/crop seems a bit excessive at some points. You should have added Tint or Curves to the smoke overlays to better match them with the CC. The only overlay I don't like is during largekilla's soccer replay at 0:16 - 0:19. The anamorphic flare worked great imo.

The shader choice really shows off their sets nicely. Nicely done, the only thing I don't like is when the freecam moves around too fast and the tori's get out of the camera.

Thanks Sly :3
Editing software? After Effects cs 6 and Sony Vegas Pro 10.
Trey = Subscape
Trey my old account.
You are a pirate!
So which account will you be using from now on?
just so I have the right name in the gallery.

very pretty vid btw.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
My god the first clip where the dust spreads when he lands is just amazing i'm very impressed I like it A LOT great job and I agree the colors fit nicely with the sets.
Only If I Could Suplex

Wow, this is the best video I've seen in months. Good job on editing the video, I really liked it.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Thats look really good. I like your new light effect on arms and the smoke and other particles are well imported too. The sync is good. I think you could work more on the camera, too fast, non showing the tori or bad placed to see well the action.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash